Life is so short - 生命はとても短い

Chronicling the Sweet Moments of Yoshi & Kuzu.. Together Towards Recurrent Dreams..







Yoshikuzu's Lighter Side (A God's Plan)

>> Saturday, October 17, 2009

3rd Issue

Actually to be fair I am not qualify to reveal this in my very own blog. The reason is that, I never contributed not even a cent or a counted caption to it from the start. But as a member and as a promising Christian to be I am claiming it as my pleasure as well as a challenge to include this in my article to tell the world that someone or I generally say a group of Christians are here in the part of the world where most of the non believers are living. We do exist here and it is not our decisions, unplanned by either one us or it is not intentional . All what I remember is that I came here to earn my living. No Idea or premonitions that I will be involving myself in a mission that God had planned to my life. Although I need to endure the consequences as a result, at present I am living my recurrent life. Now I am waiting on the final step in order for me to fully accept Jesus Christ as my savior and God of my life. Whatever the reason why I did this, Jesus is the answer.

0 Write a Comment:

Post a Comment

Casts thy thoughts
Write a Comment

  © Life is so short - 生命はとても短い Yoshikuzumaki Julie Fianza 2010

Back to TOP