Life is so short - 生命はとても短い

Chronicling the Sweet Moments of Yoshi & Kuzu.. Together Towards Recurrent Dreams..







Mind Thoughts

>> Sunday, January 31, 2010

No. I'm not dead. But I did take an extended internet break. Still kinda on break, especially from friendster and that evil nasty craptastic site called FaceBook. I rarely if ever get on there anyway, so that was no biggie not an issue, I'm not addicted to pc slowing application FARMVILLE. I do miss messenger, but I'll be back on that soon.

Why? I needed to regroup.

But now, I think it's time for an update. Let some know what's going on, how its been, etc.


Picture irrelevant to the post - Day when Batawa is still with us wandering around Dubai for good times

Last year was a kick in the NUT. Yes, considering we're down one nut, it was a kick in the one NUT we have left between the two of us.

I figured out that last year, one of us has been sick/down/ psychologically since May. No breaks. One health crazy after another. Last year, I decided I was taking charge of my mental capacities, little did I know what a nut so ride that was going to be.
Christmas was very stressful days on every Christian community. We did make it through alive and with reminders that we have lots of freakin amazing families surrounding us and supporting us. It was fun, we went out for a while and played a bunch of memories travelling around Emirates and mountain and wadi ranges of Oman. I got blessed (NO REALLY???) and found my self fell asleep on the nowhere of Wadi Khamees. Yeah, that was me hoggin up the cold morning of fresh, mind touching breeze in a strange place. It was a total blast though and I did have a lot of fun.

Something happened with the New Year though... it was like a weight was down to earth that I even felt my self float like a cloud on the distant mountain peak. 2009 was just so heavy, and I'm glad its gone.

THAT is what changed. I stopped looking at the bad. Nah, I didn't stop. But when it starts to overwhelm me, I remind myself of people that have been there supporting me, us, for the past year, all the GOOD things that did happen, and that helps me change my mindset.

I guess it's time to spill my plans for 2010...

1) 29 for 29. I intend to lose this last 29 lbs before my 29th bday.
2) Quit smoking. Listen, the last fucking thing I want to hear when I quit is "how's it goin?" or "my friend did this and it worked" OR any crap related to ME SMOKING at all. DO NOT need it, that will just drive me back to smoking. Try to remember that when I actually quit. Thoughts sometimes drives me in the warehouse to puff for one stick.
3) Get back to the peeps I love. 3 trips I hope to plan this year. (excluding month vacation to HOME!)

I'm also hoping to be a little more reliable here with posting. Not sure when I'll get that going, I need to change my site up a little bit and that requires work I don't have time for right NOW, but it's on my list. Anyone want to make me a new header??

That's about it. I know, as always I'm soooo exciting...

So until next time I get a hair up my ass to post... (soon I'm sure, I hope), have a great day. Happy New Year (KUNG HEI FAT CHOI)and lets all remember THE LOVE. Cause it's all around us.

1 Write a Comment:

Bev February 23, 2010 at 1:21 PM  

Welcome back from blogging hiatus =)

First, thank you for being among the firsts to comment on my "budding" blog, it's quite inspiring.

By the way, we havent experienced Burj Khalifa yet. That list is my wish list, with only one achieved last weekend. We bought Burj Khalifa tickets for Feb 20, but it has to close for days now due to technical problems.

Lastly, I'm of Mt Province and Ifugao roots, grew up in Baguio and married to an Ibaloi from Itogon =) How about you?

(Be adding you please on my blog list...)

Post a Comment

Casts thy thoughts
Write a Comment

  © Life is so short - 生命はとても短い Yoshikuzumaki Julie Fianza 2010

Back to TOP