Life is so short - 生命はとても短い

Chronicling the Sweet Moments of Yoshi & Kuzu.. Together Towards Recurrent Dreams..







End of month

>> Sunday, January 31, 2010

Well, this has been a pretty good blogging week if I must say so myself! I've been reading a bunch and catching up and have posted here a whole 2 times! (including this post)

Thought I would pop in and let you know I won't be around at all tomorrow. Yeah, I'm usually pretty scarce on Friday anyway, but this coming days will be very special - I'll be drugged.

Something I haven't ever talked about here... I have severe problem and severe addiction. I've been on it for oh!, about 2 years now to control it. Well over the past few months the methods don't seem to be working as well as they have in the past so I am going to have an Intensive Experimental Procedure to help figure out what is going on and how to fix it.

This addiction has a lot to do with my daily life including all people that concerns me especially my love ones, how and what I react and show to them and how I sleep on it(or really don't these thing is very humiliating). So it's a good thing. But they do knock you out for it and you can't drive yourself home.

The addiction is extremely painful and causes nausea every day to me and to somone whom I loved so much. Some days it's really really bad, and some days it's just bad. Other days it's *$%# awful. The thought hits out of nowhere, usually in the morning, and all that happens is well.

Just another health issue to add to my growing list. This getting old stuff sucks ass.

And oh, just a little follow up to this month's event - HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my youngest brother DENVER last 16th

0 Write a Comment:

Post a Comment

Casts thy thoughts
Write a Comment

  © Life is so short - 生命はとても短い Yoshikuzumaki Julie Fianza 2010

Back to TOP