Life is so short - 生命はとても短い

Chronicling the Sweet Moments of Yoshi & Kuzu.. Together Towards Recurrent Dreams..







I haven’t fallen off the face of the earth

>> Sunday, January 31, 2010

The past few weeks I mean months worst even year have been very hectic for me, and as a result this blog has gathered some dust. My bad. I had suddenly become preoccupied with the company responsibility as well as the church, had two choices: work on it or get a negative response from the directors and other goings-on in life. The works finally over with, and things have generally settled down, which means that I can now finally start writing blog posts again! *papaya dance* So, here we go with one of those lengthy write-ups aggregating the entirety of my life and thoughts since my last posting. Brace yourselves.

0 Write a Comment:

Post a Comment

Casts thy thoughts
Write a Comment

  © Life is so short - 生命はとても短い Yoshikuzumaki Julie Fianza 2010

Back to TOP