Life is so short - 生命はとても短い

Chronicling the Sweet Moments of Yoshi & Kuzu.. Together Towards Recurrent Dreams..







Driver behaviour - please discipline your children before it's too late

>> Saturday, October 10, 2009

Early fresh Saturday morning on my way back to office from post as I jumped off from the bus that took me almost 1 hour to reach back I witness another one usual event that involved a teenage ugly ambitious Arab man driving a Lexus 4x4 car struck and almost killed a young beautiful black Indian lady.Unluckily yoshikuzu is no press so those gentle Dubai police men did not allowed me to take even a single click from my dearest T650 too closed on the victim. But what they don't know is that yoshikuzu is no typical feylipino that he is an Ygorotte so I manage to sneak a click from a far distance.
kleyk the image for closer view

0 Write a Comment:

Post a Comment

Casts thy thoughts
Write a Comment

  © Life is so short - 生命はとても短い Yoshikuzumaki Julie Fianza 2010

Back to TOP