Life is so short - 生命はとても短い

Chronicling the Sweet Moments of Yoshi & Kuzu.. Together Towards Recurrent Dreams..







UAE Cordillera (Igorot Org.) Dance & Sports Fest

>> Saturday, March 13, 2010

2 Write a Comment:

Bev March 13, 2010 at 3:58 PM  

Hehe, I feel elated seeing my son and husband on your pixs =) Thank you =)

Now at least I saw your pix here and confirmed how you look like,( hehe,) should I meet you somewhere I sure will blurt "Ading ko!". Haan ko gamin talaga sure idi kalman kasi di ba the pix in your blog's side bar is different now, unless it is another person =)

See you next time ken regards to Julie =)

Mad about Garden May 28, 2010 at 12:45 AM  

Love your photos & wish you all the best :)

Post a Comment

Casts thy thoughts
Write a Comment

  © Life is so short - 生命はとても短い Yoshikuzumaki Julie Fianza 2010

Back to TOP