Life is so short - 生命はとても短い

Chronicling the Sweet Moments of Yoshi & Kuzu.. Together Towards Recurrent Dreams..







Witness the fountain from Dubai Mall with Julie

>> Wednesday, March 17, 2010

To cost cut the consumption of electricity, Dubai government opens to the public 3 minutes & 47 seconds of live entertainment once everyday between 7 - 8 pm...

3 Write a Comment:

Bev March 19, 2010 at 11:02 AM  

Yay! Who's not even fascinated with Dubai Mall's water fountain. In my bloglist today, I have two blogs with the fountain show's video =)

We do a weekly visit there, it's free after all =) And we always stop for the 9-10 pm shows (hihi, the shows stretch until 11pm I think at 20 minute intervals).

If you may let me add, a fellow taga-Baguio is the maintenance supervisor there as of this date =)

Yoshikuzu March 21, 2010 at 9:05 PM  

thanks po.. hahaha.. akala ko only that time ang show. just after that we had an immidiate escape thinking for tommorows obligations..

Bev March 27, 2010 at 11:47 AM  

Hellows =) I just posted ya Dubai Mall fountain shows, I hope you can drop by my blog =) Thank you...

Post a Comment

Casts thy thoughts
Write a Comment

  © Life is so short - 生命はとても短い Yoshikuzumaki Julie Fianza 2010

Back to TOP