Life is so short - 生命はとても短い

Chronicling the Sweet Moments of Yoshi & Kuzu.. Together Towards Recurrent Dreams..







Holy Smoke!!

>> Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I smoke. Yes, I know how bad it is and what it does to me to my poor dear pair of lungs. I've been smoking for 14 years. I can't even believe I've been ALIVE that long.

Well, the time has come. I am going to totally quit. Julie is not smoker. She does really concern very much about on how I will stop it.

Julie and I are planning to take a home vacation at the beginning of April. We will end up being on 4 planes total for the entire vacation. I brought up quitting because of the hectic schedules like she will be having her 2nd DOH examination most probably in the mid or end of March. Now in my case, at work we received a memo containing about all the details on our consignment this coming March. So meaning to say that the opening of the company's 2nd garments shop will be soon. And according to the info after the board meeting the maturity date will fall in the month of April.

Oh! no... how about our itinerary. We already planned for that thing since last year. Please naman walang ganyanan... !!

1 Write a Comment:

Bev February 21, 2010 at 11:41 PM  

Hi there! Thank you for the visit kailyan, hoping to meet you here in Dubai =)

There's always challenges in "itineraries", and wishing you both well, to be through it with success...

Post a Comment

Casts thy thoughts
Write a Comment

  © Life is so short - 生命はとても短い Yoshikuzumaki Julie Fianza 2010

Back to TOP