Life is so short - 生命はとても短い

Chronicling the Sweet Moments of Yoshi & Kuzu.. Together Towards Recurrent Dreams..







A Lesson About Prayer

>> Wednesday, December 23, 2009

It was a cold Monday evening, I was on my way to my wife's work place to do the same task. The Queen needs to accompany by her knight with shinning forehead (almost). Inside the clinic where I used to watch a television show that keeps on repeating every week instead I opened the book which I bought from Arabian Centre while delivering the garments for Gini & Jony (it's a brand name). I am scanning some of the pages at the same time glancing on the telivision hanged on the wall for some good news when suddenly my attention brought me to something that concentrate on it. In the book it say "Does that mean I cannot ask for anything I want? Are you saying that praying for something actualy pushes it away from us?
This is a question which has been asked through the ages and has been answered whenever it has been asked. The question is answered again, in today's terms, and today's language, thusly:
You will not have that for which you ask, nor can you have anything you want. This is because your very request is a statement of lack, and your saying you want a thing only works to produce that precise experience wnating in your reality.
The correct prayer is therefore never a prayer of supplication, but a prayer of gratitude
When you thank GOD in advance for that which you choose to experience in your reality, you, in effect, acknowledge that it is there in effect. Thankfulness is thus the most powerful statement to GOD. An affirmation that even before you ask, I have answered. Therefore never supplicate. Appreciate.
To GOD be the glory!!

0 Write a Comment:

Post a Comment

Casts thy thoughts
Write a Comment

  © Life is so short - 生命はとても短い Yoshikuzumaki Julie Fianza 2010

Back to TOP